One thing that distinguishes successful people is their habit of reading for at least 30 minutes a day. Its amazing how the busiest people always find the time to read, so maybe we should all do the same and commit to reading books daily. Money wise, CNBC just released a list of six key essential reads that will supposedly make you richer in 2018.
- “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill. This is an all time classic released in 1937 but surprisingly still relevant to this day. Napoleon Hill’s book will help you understand that mastering your money has more to do with mindset and overcoming psychological barriers than anything else, and it teaches you how to start thinking your way to success.” (CNBC)
- “Business Adventures” by John Brooks. The premise of the book is that starting your own business is the best and fastest way to make money and “Business Adventures” will teach you exactly that.
- “Your Money or Your Life” by Vicky Robin, Joe Dominguez and Monique Tilford. This book is recommended by many self made millionaires. The authors focus on the idea that we all exchange our time for money. Hence, it will make you ask yourself some key questions that will change your mindset towards money.
- “Unshakeable” by Tony Robbins. The book offers simple advice and step-by-step playbook on “how to transform your financial life and grow your wealth”.
- “The Little Book of Common Sense Investing” by John C. Bogle. The author is the founder of Vanguard Group and the creator of the world’s first index fund. In his book, Bogle talks about wise investment strategies including low-cost index funds. Warren Buffet is one of the many endorsers of this book.
- “The Automatic Millionaire” by David Bach. “Internationally bestselling financial advisor David Bach’s Automatic Millionaire promotes a revolutionary system for making even the most undisciplined money managers rich. The Automatic Millionaire shows readers how to change their financial practices and even their lives, the simple and automatic way.”